1. Please visit Aterex’s official website: https://www.aterex.io, and click the Sign Up button on the top right-hand side.
2. On the registration page, please follow the on-screen instructions and insert the email address and password that you’ll use for your account. If you’ve been referred to register on Aterex by a friend, make sure to fill in the Referral ID (optional).
(NOTE: The password must be a combination of numbers and letters)
3. After filling in your data, click on the【Create account】button. We will now send you a confirmation email to the address you’ve specified. Please check your inbox to confirm your registration.
4. Once you receive the confirmation email, please click on the 【Verify Email】button to confirm your registration.
1. To start with, please visit the Aterex website: https://www.aterex.io and Log In to your Aterex account.
2. After you have logged in to your account, please click【Wallet】-on the upper tab of the page.
3. Click on the deposit button of currency what you are going to do a deposit
4. We will use BTC as an example. In order to quickly get the BTC deposit address for your account, click on 【Copy BTC Deposit Address】, and paste it to the corresponding platform’s address section, where you intend to withdraw your funds from.
Alternatively, you can also click【Show QR code】, and use the corresponding platform’s mobile app to scan the QR code to complete your deposit to Aterex.
Please kindly be advised:
- 【Deposit】to Aterex is a withdrawal action from a corresponding platform or wallet.
- If you choose to deposit BTC to Aterex, please make sure you choose to withdraw BTC from the corresponding platform. Any non-BTC deposits that go to your BTC address on Aterex are more likely to be lost and unable to be retrieved.
5. When depositing some specific tokens, you will need to not only input the correct deposit address, but also fill in the【Tag】 section which might be required for your deposit to be credited.
(NOTE:【Tag】may also refer to a Memo or Payment ID)
Please make sure that both【Tag】(if needed) and deposit address are accurate and correctly filled for your deposit to Aterex be successful.
1. Go to the Aterex website (www.aterex.io). Click【Log In】from the menu and enter your details to log in.
2. After you have logged in to your account, please click【Exchange】-on the upper tab of the page.
3. Use the buy area of the Basic or Advanced website to buy ATRX, or the sell area to sell ATRX. Fill in the price and the amount that you prefer to place the order with the oder type you wants.
- The default price displayed in the limit price area is the last transaction price. You can choose a market order if you want to make a transaction quickly.
- If the market price of ATRX/BTC is 0.2 but you want to buy at 0.1, then you can place a limit order.
- The percentages shown below the ATRX Amount box refer to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy ATRX.
1. Please visit https://www.aterex.io and Log in to your Aterex account.
2. After you have logged in to your account, please click【Wallet】-on the upper tab of the page.
3. Click on the withdraw button of currency what you are going to do a withdraw
4. Using BTC as an example, you can copy the “BTC Deposit Address" from the corresponding platform or wallet you want to withdraw your funds to and paste it to the “BTC Withdrawal Address” section.
After that, please input the amount of that asset that you want to withdraw. Our system will deduct the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will get on the corresponding platform or wallet.
Please be kindly advised:
- 【Withdrawal】from Aterex is a deposit action to the corresponding platform or wallet.
- If you choose to withdraw BTC from Aterex, please make sure you’re depositing it to a BTC deposit address in the corresponding platform or wallet.
5. For some specific coins or tokens, there’s also a special identificator that you can find in the 【Tag 】section
6. After you click “Submit”, you will receive a confirmation email for this withdrawal. Please check all the information carefully, and click “Confirm Withdraw”.
For the account safety reason, the confirmation email will valid for 30 mins. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please disable your account and contact our support team.
Click on the 【Settings】 tab, in the【2-Factor Authentication】section, type the current TFA and then click on disable.
If you receive a "2FA code error" after you input your Google Authentication code, please follow the instructions below to solve the problem:
- Synchronize the time on your mobile phone (to synchronize your Google Authenticator app) and your computer (from which you attempt to login).
- Browse the Aterex Login page (www.aterex.io) using incognito mode on the Google Chrome web browser.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Try to login from our dedicated mobile app.
How do I resolve the “binding failed” issue?
- Make sure the official “Google Authenticator” app is installed on your mobile phone.
- Make sure the time (clock) on your mobile phone (the one running the Google Authenticator app) and the computer (from which you are logging into Aterex website) is synchronized.
- Make sure the login password and 2FA code is correct.
1. Please visit the Aterex website and Log In to your account：https://www.aterex.io
2. After you login, please go to click【KYC】.
3. To complete your personal identity verification, please choose the Personal option you’ll see on the screen to proceed further. To complete an enterprise identity verification, choose the Enterprise option.
4. For Personal accounts, please fill in your personal details accordingly.
5. Depending on the country where your ID documents were issued please choose a valid ID type. For most users, you can choose passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
We will use a passport document as an example:
- Take a photo of your passport information page with your webcam or upload the document picture from your computer.
- Take a picture of yourself.
- Uploaded photos must be in either PNG or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe .jfif .jif) format.
- Photos must be clear and high-resolution, with all information clearly visible.
- Photos and documents must not be edited or manipulated in any way.
- We only accept pictures taken in color.
- Documents presented must be original (not copies).
- No watermark on the photos.
- The ID must be valid (during its validity period).
- Your face must be clearly visible.
- Only one person per photo.
6. After uploading each photos/id , please click on the upload button for each.
Tips for going through the verification process:
- Check your network connection or whether the mobile app is not intercepted by any security software.
- Synchronize the time on your mobile phone and computer.
- Please do not wear a hat or glasses.
- Please do the verification in a good lighting conditions.
- Please do not edit your pictures or put watermarks.
7. After completing the process, please wait with patience. We will do our best to review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
4 security tips listed as blow:
- DO NOT give your password to anyone!
- DO NOT call any phone number for someone claiming to be Aterex Support！
- DO NOT send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of Aterex.
- Enable Google Two Factor Authentication！
Below are a few tips for securing your Aterex account.
Use a unique email address and password for your account
You can use a secure password manager like LastPass or KeePass to keep track of your passwords.
Enable 2FA on your Aterex account
2FA adds an extra layer of protection to your account in case your password is compromised.
Always make sure you are visiting https://www.aterex.io
Many phishing sites mimic Aterex to trick you into telling them your personal details. Make sure you’re visiting the real site.
Don’t click links or open attachments in emails
Unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by Aterex.
Secure your email account and phone, and use PGP
Enable fingerprint or passcode lock on your phone, use a secure email provider, and use 2FA for your email account.
Secure your computer
Don’t install unnecessary software on your computer, or software from untrusted developers. If possible, consider using a dedicated computer or partition, install Linux, Chrome, a password manager plugin, and nothing else.
Subscribe to a good antivirus software, and keep it updated
Secure your internet connection
Always use a wired connection if possible. If you must use WiFi, consider routing through a VPN.
Please note: these tips are not exhaustive. On top of the above, please exercise vigilance and educate yourself further about general online security.
1. What is a phishing attack?
Phishing is a type of social engineering attack, is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as username, password, 2FA code, etc by disguising as Aterex in an electronic communication. Users are often be deceived by trusted parties such as:
- Email spoofing；
- Fake Aterex site；
- instant message with malicious link；
- social websites with manipulated Aterex link;
- Chat with impersonated Aterex support；
- Fake Aterex hotline or support in search engine etc.
- Social Media Fake Account
- Malware downloaded from the internet
- Free WIFI Phishing
2. Phishing attack protection
It is known that the most important and weakest aspect in a security system is people. Hence, For users, vigilance is key:
- A spoofed message often contains subtle mistakes such as spelling mistake, strange syntax, unsmooth words, misspelled domain name, for instance, www.aterex-co.io, etc.
- In addition, attackers will usually try to push users into action by creating a sense of urgency. For example, an email could threaten account expiration and shall be verified within a timeline; A message instructed users to move asset a secure wallet to avoid loss as soon as possible.
Phishing attack protection requires steps to be taken by both users and Aterex.
Always upgrade Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to the latest version. It is known that Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will warn users for phishing or unsafe high risk website
The safest way to login to Aterex is through the website aterex.io
For IT professional, it is recommended to verify SSL domain name is *.aterex.io
Enable Two-factor authentication(2FA) verification such as Google 2FA . Keep cautious and not disclose Google 2FA 16 digital back key to anyone or any website. If username and password were compromised,2FA prevents the use of compromised credentials, since these alone are insufficient to gain entry.
1). Install Chrome Netcraft Extention or Firefox Netcraft Anit-Phishing Extension.
- Chrome Netcraft Extension
Firefox Netcraft Anit-Phishing Extension
- Keep your systems /applications updated to avoid the security bugs, install the anti-virus software and keep it up to date.
- Do not connect to an untrusted wireless network.
3. Reporting Phishing
Please report any Aterex phishing sites through our support team
Missing or wrong TAG:
If you forgot or use a wrong Tag, then your deposit will not be credited. You may submit a ticket by choosing 【Support. Please provide the following information to us to verify the transaction:
- The email address of your Binance account
- Token name
- Deposit amount
- The corresponding Txid
Deposit wrong coins to Aterex address:
- Aterex generally does not offer a token/coin recovery service. If you have suffered a significant loss as a result of incorrectly deposited tokens/coins, Aterex may, solely at our discretion, assist you in recovering your tokens/coins.
- If you wish to request Aterex to recover your coins, please provide your Aterex account email, coin name, address, amount, TxID(Critical), transaction screenshot. Aterex team will judge whether or not that could retrieve wrong coins.
- If it was possible to recover your coins, we may need to install or upgrade the wallet software, export/ import private keys, etc. These operations can only be conducted by authorized staff under carefully security audit. Please be patient as it may cost over 1 month to retrieve wrong coins.
Deposit to wrong address which doesn't belong to Aterex:
If you sent your coins to a wrong address, Aterex did not receive these coins. And Aterex does not know who controls those addresses and have no means of recovering those coins. If you know who that address belongs to, it is recommended that you contact the owner of the target address to negotiate your coins back.
Why my deposit hasn’t been credited?
A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain.
Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a variable amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “confirmations” before a transaction is verified.
It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by blockchain as the confirmations cannot reach the standard of the receiving exchange. Please wait with patience.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by blockchain but the confirmations reached to the needed amount of the receiving exchange. please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount and time. Our customer service representative will help to investigate.
- If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your Binance account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount and time. Our customer service representative will help to investigate.
If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Aterex account after enough confirmations, please contact our customer support and provide us with the following information:
- Transaction ID（You may contact the customer service of the sending platform if you cannot find the corresponding one）
- The token name
- Deposit name
- Deposit time
Aterex will start the automatic withdrawal process as soon as you click the Withdrawal Confirmation button in your E-mail account. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop this once initiated. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, Aterex is also unable to locate where your funds have been sent. If you have sent your coins to the wrong address by mistake, please use other means to try and locate and/or contact the recipient of your funds.
If you have withdrawn your funds to another exchange with an incorrect or empty tag/required description, please contact the receiving exchange with your TxID to organize the return of your funds.
Please following below procedures kindly.
1. Please verify registered email account and ensure it is correct.
2. Please check spam folder in email system to search the email.
1. I made a transaction from Aterex to another Exchange/Wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
If you encounter an issue where your withdrawal is missing, please check the corresponding log in the [Withdrawals History] page in your Account Center first.
Normally, a TxID will be generated within 30 to 60 minutes, indicating that Aterex has begun the transfer on the corresponding blockchain. When you see the TxID, please click on "Check" to the right of the TxID to check its status and confirmations on the blockchain. Here are the steps to follow when checking the confirmations:
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction has not yet been confirmed, please be patient and wait for the confirmation process to complete.
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction is already confirmed, which means that Aterex has transferred coins successfully and cannot do anything to help you. If you still had issues, please negotiate to the owner of destination address.
- If a TxID has not been generated for 6 hours yet after clicking the email link to confirm the withdrawal, please reopen the ticket and attached:
- Withdrawal history screenshot with the transaction.
We’ll try best to solve it as soon as possible. By the way, priority would be low if tickets lack of above screenshots.
1. If your order has not executed:
- Please check the price of the open order and verify whether if it has matched counterparty (bid/ask) price and volume or not.
- If you would like to expedite it, you can consider canceling the open order and submit a new order with a more competitive price.
2. If you cannot cancel the order, or coins weren’t credited in your account etc, please reopen the ticket and attached:
- The order screenshot;
- Exception or error screenshot;
We will try best to solve it as soon as possible.By the way,priority would be low if tickets lack of above screenshots.
Note: Crypto trading fees on Aterex are applied only to trades, not orders.
When you place an order that trades immediately, by filling partially or fully, before going on the order book, those trades will be "taker" trades.
Trades from Market orders are always Takers, as Market orders can never go on the order book. These trades are "taking" volume off of the order book, and therefore called the "taker."
When you place an order that goes on the order book partially or fully (such as a limit order placed via the trading screen on aterex.io), any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.”
These orders add volume to the order book, helping to "make the market," and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.